Wednesday 1 December 2010

Advertising- Introduction

Advertising- Introduction

What is the purpose of advertising?
·       The purpose of advertising is to help sell and promote products to consumers.

Name 3 recent advertising campaigns that have grabbed your attention. What in particular interested you?
·       Harry Potter advert: this advert interested to see the film because on the advert it showed us all the action and the magic of the film which tempted me to see the film.

·       IPod shuffle (touch): This advert interested me to buy this product because on the advert it shows you what the IPod can do and what has improved about that IPod, It made me think that I should get an upgrade because the old one didn’t do those things that the new IPod does.

·       WII games: This advert tempted me to buy WII games because on the advert it showed lots of people having fun whilst playing that game, it also made WII games seem so fun to play with whilst your at home bored.

Did you purchase the product? If not, have you ever brought a product because you have seen the advert?

·       Yes I have brought something because I’ve seen the advert; I saw the WII game advert for the game Just Dance. The advert for that made the game seem like it is lots of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment